POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : My IMP entry (Asteroid MPEG1 168KB) : My IMP entry (Asteroid MPEG1 168KB) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 21:31:02 EDT (-0400)
  My IMP entry (Asteroid MPEG1 168KB)
From: Doug Moses
Date: 23 Feb 2002 20:04:10
Message: <3c783c0a@news.povray.org>
I stumbled across the Internet Movie Project going on for PovRay animators
last week. If you are not familiar with this project you can check it out
at:

http://www.imp.org

I sent this little clip to them as a sample of something I had done in the
past. It is not impressive work but was small and handy. Is anyone here a
member? I was just curious what thoughts everyone had about it. It looks
like it would be a fun project if I got accepted.

Thanks
Doug

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: